About Sway AI
Sway AI is a venture-backed start-up in the Boston area. It was founded by proven entrepreneurs who have built several successful companies. Enterprise AI is a trillion-dollar business, however, 85% of AI projects fail. There are still high barriers to entry that make it hard for enterprises to use AI without large data science teams and multi-million-dollar budgets. Sway AI believes that “there’s a better way to do AI” by helping enterprises build without expensive upfront investments in AI tools or skillsets. Through its patent-pending technology, Sway AI enables any user to build AI without writing code. Using Sway AI, data scientists and AI experts can collaborate with stakeholders and build prototypes faster, dramatically reducing their time-to-deployment.
Join an experienced and talented group of entrepreneurs, scientists, and engineers with a ground-breaking idea to re-architect how AI/ML applications are built and deployed.
What will you do?
- Collaborate with data scientists, data engineer and other AI professionals to deliver business requirements
- Discuss the feasibility of use cases along with architectural design with business teams and translate those discussions into realistic technical implementation
- Provide technical leadership in the delivery of trials and proof-of-concepts
- Play a key role in defining the AI architecture and selecting appropriate technologies from a pool of open-source and commercial offerings
- Drive discussions on architecture and engineering to articulate the capabilities of the Sway AI platform
- Collaborate with application engineers, product managers, and data scientists to deliver solutions that solve real-world problems
Who are you?
- PhD/Master’s degree in computer science or related quantitative field
- 5+ years of experience in architecting, designing, developing, and deploying AI solutions in public cloud
- 2+ years of experience in demonstrating software products and presenting technical materials
- Experience driving client-facing architecture session / technical workshops
- Experience working with enterprises across multiple industries and familiar with the realistic trade-offs across data management, data governance, model building, and production workflows
- You empathize with customers and users, and enjoy deeply understanding the business
- You can communicate complex engineering ideas to a non-technical audience