About Sway AI
Sway AI is a venture-backed start-up in the Boston area. It was founded by proven entrepreneurs who have built several successful companies. Enterprise AI is a trillion-dollar business, however, 85% of AI projects fail. There are still high barriers to entry that make it hard for enterprises to use AI without large data science teams and multi-million-dollar budgets. Sway AI believes that “there’s a better way to do AI” by helping enterprises build without expensive upfront investments in AI tools or skillsets.
Sway AI is seeking motivated data engineer who is passionate about innovation, quality and technology; people with high attention to detail and edge-case analytical thinking. Join an experienced and talented group of entrepreneurs, scientists, and engineers with a groundbreaking idea to re-architect how AI applications are built and deployed.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience with design, development and operations that leverages deep knowledge in the use of services like Apache Kafka, Apache Spark, Databricks Delta Lake, Amazon Sagemaker, Amazon EMR, NoSQL technologies and other 3rd parties.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related field
- 2+ years of experience of Data platform implementation
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in implementation and performance tuning of Databricks Delta Lake, Kafka, Spark or similar services
- Hands on experience with building data or machine learning pipeline
- Experience with one or more relevant tools (Spark, Flink, Sqoop, Flume, Kafka, Amazon Kinesis)
- Experience developing software code in one or more programming languages (Python, Java etc.)
- Familiar with Machine learning concepts
- Hands on experience working on large-scale data science/data analytics projects
- Hands-on experience with technologies such as AWS, Spark, Spark SQL, MLib or Storm/Samza
- Experience with at least one of the modern distributed Machine Learning and Deep Learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, MxNet Caffe, and Keras
- Experience building large-scale machine-learning infrastructure that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Experience with AWS technology stack
- Written and verbal technical communication skills with an ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences