Job Category: Software
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Burlington MA Remote
About Sway AI
Sway AI is a leading provider of cutting-edge auto AI/ML technologies and services, offering scalable solutions for companies of all sizes. Founded by proven venture capitalists and innovators who started by re-thinking and re-architecting how AI/ML projects can be done in a smart, innovative way for customers worldwide.
Sway AI is seeking motivated senior applied data scientists passionate about innovation, quality, and technology; people with great attention to detail and analytical thinking. Join an experienced and talented group of entrepreneurs, scientists, and engineers with a groundbreaking idea to rethink how AI/ML applications are built and deployed.
Who Are You?
- MS/PhD degree in CS/EE or related areas (e.g., Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Economics) is preferred
- Experience and expertise in one of the ML domains, e.g., computer vision, natural language processing, statistical learning theory
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in building machine learning models in business environment
- Proficiency in model development, model validation and model deployment with Big-Data
- Experience writing code in Python with documentation for reproducibility
- Experience with one or more of the DNN frameworks like TensorFlow or PyTorch
- Passionate and collaborative team player with drive to work in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with cloud computing services such as AWS
- Experience with tools such as AWS SageMaker, Airflow, MetaFlow/KubeFlow is a plus
- Experience in SQL or Non-SQL database
- Experience with probabilistic models and statistical learning