About Sway AI
Sway AI is a leading provider of cutting-edge auto AI/ML technologies and services, offering scalable solutions for companies of all sizes. Founded by proven venture capitalists and innovators who started by re-thinking and re-architecting how AI/ML projects can be done in a smart, innovative way for customers worldwide.
Sway AI is seeking motivated software engineers who are passionate about innovation, quality and technology; people with high attention to detail and edge-case analytical thinking. Join an experienced and talented group of entrepreneurs, scientists, and engineers with a groundbreaking idea to re-architect how AI/ML applications are built and deployed.
The ideal candidate will have an exceptional design, and coding skills along with strong technical acumen. He/She will be working with founders and data scientists to code and design flexible and scalable solutions, and work on some of the most complex AI/ML challenges. If you are passionate about delighting customers with great and compelling cloud based solutions, then we would like to talk to you.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 6+ years of hands-on software development experience in web development, both front-end and back-end
- 5+ years experience in, at least, one modern programming language such as Java, Python, C# and open-source technologies (Linux, SQLite, OpenGL, Spring, Hibernate)
- Experience with Web frameworks like Django/React.js, jQuery, Require.js
- Experience in SQL or Non-SQL database
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design and problem solving
- Industry experience with standard AI and ML techniques; Experience with deep learning systems will be a big plus
- Experience with one of the advanced Deep Learning, RL or AI libs like TensorFlow and PyTorch
- Experience with AWS technologies like SageMaker, S3, EC2, Dynamo DB, Data Pipeline, & EMR
- Strong knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Ability to ramp up quickly on new technologies and adopt solution from within the company or from the Open Source community