About Sway AI
Sway AI is a leading provider of cutting-edge auto AI/ML technologies and services, offering scalable solutions for companies of all sizes. Founded by proven venture capitalists and innovators who started by re-thinking and re-architecting how AI/ML projects can be done in a smart, innovative way for customers worldwide.
Sway AI is seeking motivated software engineers who are passionate about innovation, quality and technology; people with high attention to detail and edge-case analytical thinking. Join an experienced and talented group of entrepreneurs, scientists, and engineers with a groundbreaking idea to re-architect how AI/ML applications are built and deployed.
The ideal candidate will have an exceptional design, and coding skills along with strong technical acumen. He/She will be working with founders and data scientists to code and design flexible and scalable solutions, and work on some of the most complex AI/ML challenges . If you are passionate about delighting customers with great and compelling cloud based solutions, then we would like to talk to you.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 8+ years of hands-on software development experience in web development, both front-end and back-end.
- 8+ years of experience in, at least, one modern programming language such as Java and Python.
- Expert knowledge of Python and related frameworks including Django and Flask.
- Familiarity with modern frontend frameworks (like React, angular) and development patterns.
- Worked on a complex, high-traffic site at a startup or software-as-a-service company, ideally with large amounts of data.
- Experience with big data, streaming technologies and RESTful web service development preferred.
- Cloud infrastructure experience with AWS.
- Solid knowledge of SQL and NoSQL database technologies at scale.
- Strong knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design and problem solving.
- Industry experience with standard AI and ML techniques; Experience with deep learning systems will be a big plus.
- Experience with one of the advanced Deep Learning, RL or AI libs like TensorFlow and PyTorch.
- Experience with AWS technologies like SageMaker, S3, EC2, Dynamo DB, Data Pipeline, & EMR.