About Sway AI
Sway AI is a leading provider of cutting-edge auto AI/ML technologies and services, offering scalable solutions for companies of all sizes. Founded by proven venture capitalists and innovators who started by re-thinking and re-architecting how AI/ML projects can be done in a smart, innovative way for customers worldwide.
Sway AI is seeking a motivated Sales Engineer who is passionate about presenting technical solutions to customers, giving demos of Sway AI platform and use cases, explain the company’s innovation and technology; someone with high attention to detail and a creative thinker. Join an experienced and talented group of entrepreneurs, scientists, and engineers with a groundbreaking idea to re-architect how AI/ML applications are built and deployed.
We are seeking an experienced and creative Sales Engineer to join our growing organization. In this position, you will work directly with our sales team to give demos of Sway AI platform and use cases to customers, explain Sway AI technical solutions, and assist the sales team in closing deals. Our Sales Engineers are customer obsessed and we believe in the value we can add and stay honest about it. Our team works to ensure AI is accessible, usable and valuable to everyone.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing and developing technical presentations and demos to explain our company’s products or services to customers.
- Immerse yourself in the ever-evolving technology and landscape while maintaining a deep understanding of competitive and complementary technologies and vendors and how to position Sway AI in relation to them.
- Conduct discovery meetings to collect, analyze, clarify, and document business requirements during the sales cycle to support the implementation team and produce a detailed solution proposal.
- Generating high-quality sales leads, following up after initial contact, securing and renewing orders, negotiating prices, completing sales, and arranging deliveries.
- Soliciting and logging client feedback and evaluating the data to create new sales and marketing strategies to target customers.
- Achieving sales goals and quotas.
- Training other members of the sales team on the technical aspects of the company’s products and services.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Engineering, and Marketing to continuously improve Sway AI’s products and marketing.
- Conducting statistical analysis and interpreting the results essential in the decision-making process for the organization.
Requirements and Qualifications
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering, or related field.
- Experience in sales and the AI technology field.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, customer service, and sales skills.
- The ability to relate technical information to non-technical customers.
- Excellent technical and problem-solving skills.
- Good leadership and team working skills.