About Sway AI
Sway AI is a leading provider of cutting-edge auto AI/ML technologies and services, offering scalable solutions for companies of all sizes. Founded by proven venture capitalists and innovators who started by re-thinking and re-architecting how AI/ML projects can be done in a smart, innovative way for customers worldwide.
Sway AI is seeking for Vice President of Sales. We are searching for an experienced sales executive who is passionate about establishing the high-level sales strategy in a startup environment, achieving customer acquisition, building the first sales team, helping close business, and execution.
We are seeking an experienced VP of Sales to join our growing organization. In this position, you will work to establish the first sales team, develop the repeatable sales process, identify new customers, present company’s solutions to customers, explain differentiators and value propositions, and in closing deals.
- Experience in growing a high-tech or software early-stage startup company is a major plus. This position will be part of the executive team.
- Join an experienced and talented group of entrepreneurs, scientists, and engineers with a groundbreaking idea to re-architect how AI/ML applications are built and deployed.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop company’s overall sales strategy
- Develop, maintain, and manage sales plans and strategies
- Collaborate with the executive team to help launch our go to market strategy
- Promote company’s products and services
- Research and identify customer prospects and targets
- Understand industry-specific trends and landscapes
- Effectively communicate value propositions through presentations and proposals
- Build and maintain long-lasting, strong relationships with customers while partnering with them to better understand their business
Objectives and Needs
- Identify new lines of business or applications
- Develop pricing strategy
- Manage sales teams
- Take charge of recruiting and hiring sales staff
- Set sales goals and motivate the sales team to achieve these goals
- Manage detailed sales expectations and plan accordingly
- Develop sales forecasts across assigned accounts and lines of business
- Monitor market and competitor activity
- Improve customer satisfaction by anticipating consumer needs
- Identify where improvements can be made and develop success-driven plans
- Communicate and foster relationships with clients
- Measure and report result of sales and plan execution
Experience and Qualifications
- 10+ years documented success in enterprise software sales
- Experience with AI and Machine Learning is highly favorable
- Proven ability to drive sales process from start to finish
- Proven ability to develop client-focused differentiated and achievable solutions
- Understanding of how to position products against competitors
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills