In a market where demand for AI and machine learning analytics is rapidly growing, the principal limitation for teams to deliver enough value to their stakeholders is based on the fact that it generally requires highly trained specialists (data scientists and AI architects) to develop and manage these assets. Founded by proven innovators and venture capitalists, Sway AI is an early-stage provider of a cutting-edge auto AI/ML SaaS platform that lowers the barrier for entry and allows many more people; non-AI experts and experts alike to contribute to AI development. This means data leaders can look to upskill their existing data teams and business users in order to compete at a high level rather than have to reconstruct their organizations.
Who we are looking for
We’re seeking mission-driven sales people who are looking to position themselves in the center of the budding AI revolution and are ready to build the next great company with us. You will be surrounded by a group of like-minded, highly talented sales & marketing professionals, data scientists, and engineers.
With respect to career experience, this person should have:
- 5-7+ Account Executive experience in technology sales.
- High success in a purely outbound sales role (BDR, AE, etc).
- Experience exceeding sales quotas of $1M+.
- A firm grasp on sales prospecting and qualification frameworks (Sandler, MEDDICC, etc.).
- 2+ years selling specifically in the data technology space is preferred, but not required.
With respect to character traits, this person should:
- Have a high work ethic.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and relationship management skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Love to learn.
- Practice good time management.
- Have a passion for collaboration.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop new and expansion sales pipeline with an emphasis on new lands:
- Target prospects are wide-ranging and include mid-market to large enterprise accounts.
- Lead and manage full sales cycles, from lead generation to close:
- Lead Generation.
- Platforms Demos.
- Product Evaluations.
- Business Case Development.
- Develop and present sales material to key executive stakeholders (CIOs, VPs of Analytics, Directors of Analytics, other CXOs).
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members including business development representatives, customer-facing data scientists, and engineers.
- Contribute to the refinement and development of internal sales processes (discovery frameworks, evaluation frameworks, business case frameworks, etc).
- Immerse yourself in the ever-evolving AI and data landscape while maintaining a deep understanding of new trends and existing competitive technologies.
If you’re as excited about this opportunity as we are, don’t hesitate to apply. We can’t wait to hear from you!