Who We Are
We, at Sway AI, believe that “there’s a better way to do AI”. We empower enterprises to build AI solutions using our “no code” platform. Our platform enables our customers to eliminate expensive investments in AI tools and skillsets, thereby saving them time and money that is better spent on actual decision-making. We are a venture-backed start-up in the Boston area, founded by proven entrepreneurs who have built several successful companies. We are an experienced and talented group of entrepreneurs, scientists, and engineers with a single-minded focus to re-architect how AI/ML applications are built and deployed.
Who You Are
You are a Time Series Forecasting expert. You have a strong grasp on the fundamentals, and you are constantly looking to improve the state-of-the-art. You are passionate about innovation, quality and technology. You have high attention to detail and a knack for analytical thinking. You are a collaborative team player with the drive to work in a fast-paced environment.
- PhD or MS, or equivalent, in mathematics or CS with a focus on machine learning
- Hands-on knowledge of Time Series Forecasting models and libraries such as ARIMA, Prophet, Orbit, Darts, etc.
- 7-10 years of industry experience as a Data Scientist/Machine Learning Engineer focused on developing, deploying and monitoring machine learning systems at scale
- Experience writing code in Python and writing documentation in easily understandable language
- Experience with one or more of the DNN frameworks like TensorFlow or PyTorch
- Superior verbal and written communication and presentation skills; ability to convey rigorous mathematical concepts and considerations to non-experts
- Experience defining research and development practices in an applied science environment
- Familiarity with cloud computing services such as AWS
- Experience with tools such as AWS SageMaker, Airflow, MetaFlow/KubeFlow
- Proficiency in SQL or Non-SQL databases
- Significant peer-reviewed scientific contributions in premier journals and conferences