Who we are
At Sway AI, we believe there’s a better way to do AI. No more expensive investments in AI tools and skillsets. No more months-long projects with uncertain results. We put compelling AI solutions in your hands using our “no code” platform. We save you time and money so that you can focus on actual decision-making.
Our team is an experienced and talented group of entrepreneurs, scientists, and engineers who share a single-minded focus to re-architect how AI/ML applications are built and deployed. A venture-backed startup, we were founded and are led by proven entrepreneurs who have built several successful companies.
Are you a DevOps ninja who can lead the DevOps charge to make our products secure, reliable and scalable? Do you want to work on exciting projects that help change the way people use AI? If so, we want you to join our awesome team of DevOps engineers and help us build a new generation of no-code AI applications.
What you’ll do
- Identify and mitigate security risks and vulnerabilities
- Stay updated on the latest security threats and trends
- Design, develop and deploy secure cloud infrastructure and applications using AWS, Azure, GCP or other cloud providers
- Implement and automate DevOps best practices such as continuous integration, continuous delivery, infrastructure as code, monitoring, logging and alerting using tools such as New Relic
- Conduct security audits and assessments of cloud infrastructure and applications such as SOC2
- Collaborate with software engineers, testers and product managers to ensure the quality and delivery of software products
- Research and evaluate new DevOps technologies and trends
- Mentor and coach other DevOps engineers
- Establish and enforce DevOps standards and best practices
What you’ll need
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or related field
- 8+ years of professional experience as a DevOps engineer or similar role
- Expert knowledge of DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Git, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible, etc.
- Experience with multi-cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, GCP or other cloud providers
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python, Bash, PowerShell, etc.
- Experience with Linux/Unix system administration
- Strong communication, collaboration and problem-solving skills
Nice to have
- Experience with MLops tools such as Kubeflow, MLflow, Seldon Core, etc.
- Experience with machine learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, Scikit-Learn, etc.
What you’ll get
- A chance to help define the company, our culture, and the industry
- A competitive compensation package
- A chance to work on exciting projects that make a positive impact
- An opportunity to learn and grow with some of the best engineers and data scientists in the industry
If you’re as excited about this opportunity as we are, don’t hesitate to apply. We can’t wait to hear from you!