Who we are
At Sway AI, we believe there’s a better way to do AI. No more expensive investments in AI tools and skillsets. No more months-long projects with uncertain results. We put compelling AI solutions in your hands using our “no code” platform. We save you time and money so that you can focus on actual decision-making.
Our team is an experienced and talented group of entrepreneurs, scientists, and engineers who share a single-minded focus to re-architect how AI/ML applications are built and deployed. A venture-backed startup, we were founded and are led by proven entrepreneurs who have built several successful companies.
Are you passionate about creating amazing web experiences that delight users and solve real-world problems? Do you have the skills and experience to lead the development of cutting-edge front end solutions using the latest technologies and best practices? Would you like to do all of that while helping change the way people use AI? If so, we want you to join our awesome team of engineers and data scientists and help us build a new generation of no-code AI applications.
What you’ll do
- Make sure our web applications look great and work flawlessly on multiple browsers, devices and platforms
- Optimize our web applications for speed, scalability and accessibility
- Implement user interface designs and prototypes based on user feedback and requirements
- Troubleshoot and fix front end issues and bugs
- Collaborate with back end engineers, designers, product managers and other stakeholders
- Lead code reviews, testing and deployment processes
- Research and evaluate new web technologies and trends
- Mentor and coach other front end engineers
- Establish and enforce front end coding standards and best practices
What you’ll need
- Master’s degree or equivalent in computer science, software engineering or related field
- 8+ years of professional experience as a front end engineer or similar role
- Experience with responsive web design, cross-browser compatibility and web accessibility
- Experience with front end tools such as NPM, etc.
- Experience with front end testing frameworks such as Cypress, etc.
- Experience with RESTful APIs and JSON
- Experience with version control systems such as Git
- Experience with agile methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban
- Strong communication, collaboration and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
What you’ll get
- A chance to help define the company, our culture, and the industry
- A competitive compensation package
- A chance to work on exciting projects that make a positive impact
- An opportunity to learn and grow with some of the best engineers and data scientists in the industry
If you’re as excited about this opportunity as we are, don’t hesitate to apply. We can’t wait to hear from you!